PM Kisan KYC: how to complete e-KYC, deadline to apply, other details here
Find out how to complete KYC online, what is the deadline to apply for PM Kisan KYC and other important details here.
With the help of PM Kisan KYC, farmers can easily pay for all farming related expenses during the year. The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was introduced by the central government in February 2019 to help farmers.
On the same day, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi inaugurated a specific effort in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, by providing Rs 2,000 to one crore farmers across the country, kicking off the scheme.
WHAT IS PM KISAN KYC?
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi awards people who successfully complete the e-KYC or KYC verification process. Farmers received a fixed amount in their bank accounts through the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) system, and ten installments from PM Kisan Yojana were granted. Farmers who register with the KYC and submit an application can benefit from the money transferred through the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana.
Farmers have also been offered the option of using the central government’s offline KYC option. Farmers who wish to complete the PM Kisan Samman Nithya Kyc can also do so at the nearest Shared Service Center (SCC). Farmers must present their Aadhar cards to the CSC for their PM Kisan KYC verification to be completed.
PM Kisan is a central sector initiative in India which has the full support of the government. Each owner farming family would receive an annual income support of Rs 6,000/-, paid in three equal installments, under the scheme. The funds will be transferred directly to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. Under the principles of the program, the state government and UT administration will work together to identify farm families eligible for financial assistance.
PM KISAN KYC: HOW TO COMPLETE e-KYC
- Go to PM Kisan official website.
- On the right side of the page, you will see an option named eKYC, which you need to choose.
- You can search your Aadhaar card by providing your Aadhaar card number and captcha code.
- To verify the Aadhaar card, provide the mobile number connected to it.
- On the next page, click “Get OTP”, then enter the OTP in the appropriate form.
PM KISAN KYC: LAST DATE
Farmers must complete the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Kyc by March 31, 2022, in order to get Rs 2000 in their bank accounts under the 11th installment. There is already a link to PM Kisan e-KYC, so all you have to do is go to the main page of the official website to complete the procedure.
PM KISAN KYC: HOW TO CHECK BENEFICIARY STATUS
- 1. Go to pmkisan.gov.in, the official website of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi.
- 2. Select “Beneficiary Status” from the drop-down menu.
- 3. Enter an Aadhaar number, bank account number or phone number.
- 4. Select “Get Data”.
- 5. The information is now visible on the screen.
READ Fitch Rating System: Classification and rating process
READ What is category X, Y, Z, Z+ and GSP security in India?