Win tickets to Garth Brooks: Watch him play at NRG Stadium on August 6
Just watch KHOU 11 Morning News from June 21-23 for the word of the day. Then enter it here for a chance to win tickets to the August 6 show.
HOUSTON — Garth Brooks is coming to Houston to wrap up his North American tour and we’re giving away tickets before you buy them! The show is at NRG Stadium on August 6 at 7 p.m.
To win tickets to see Garth Brooks perform LIVE, just tune in to KHOU 11 Morning News on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday June 21-23 for the word of the day. Then come back here and enter what that word is below!
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the “KHOU 11 Morning News – Watch & Win Garth Brooks Tickets” contest (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents of the State of Texas living within 100 miles of the Houston City Hall located at 901 Bagby Street, Houston, Texas 77002 who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of KHOU-TV (“Sponsor”), TEGNA Inc., their respective affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as immediate family members and anyone domiciled with such employees or under – contractors are not eligible. enter or win.
3. How to participate. The Contest will begin at 5:00 a.m. CT on June 21, 2022 and end at 12:01 p.m. CT on June 23, 2022 (the “Contest Period”). During the Sweepstakes Period, enter by visiting the official KHOU 11 Morning News – Watch & Win Garth Brooks Tickets entry page on the khou.com website (khou.com/win) and enter the word of the day that will be displayed during the 5:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. KHOU 11 News time this morning. You will have until 12:01 p.m. on the same day to submit your application by completing all required information and following all posted instructions. Complete the registration form and all other required fields, then submit your registration by clicking the “SUBMIT” button. Multiple participants are not allowed to share the same email address. There will be a total of 3 words of the day. You must re-enter each day to be eligible for that specific day’s draw; entries will not carry over from drawing to drawing.
In the event that current events or technical issues prevent the display of the word of the day on one or more days during the contest period, KHOU 11 will display the preempted word of the day along with the scheduled word of the day. the weekday immediately following the preemption.
Only one (1) entry per person is permitted per day. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for entry tracking purposes. Ad blocking software on your computer should be disabled so that it does not interfere with the processing of your input.
By participating, you agree to the terms of the Official Rules and to receive emails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You may opt out of receiving such emails by following the instructions in any email received from Sponsor.
All entries become the property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
4. Winner Selection and Odds. Each day during the Contest Period, one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries received.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Price. Grand Prize: (2) Two tickets to attend the performance of Garth Brooks on August 6, 2022 at NRG Stadium. Taxes, parking, transportation and any other expenses not explicitly mentioned above are not part of the prize and are the sole responsibility of the winner(s). Subject to change of location, programming, date or time. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize: $197.90
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. From June 21, 2022 to June 23, 2022, winners will be notified within 24 hours after each of the three (3) draws associated with the CONTEST at the email address provided on the winner’s entry form. The winner must respond to the email notification within 48 hours of the date and time indicated on the email. Failure to respond within this time, return of prize notification email as undeliverable, or winner’s failure to respond to notification email may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all winners. the remaining eligible entries. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. The prices are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual prize package components are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and paying any tax on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Permission (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the Affidavit or Release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in winner’s disqualification, loss of interest in the prize and award of the prize to a substitute. winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to publication of name, biographical information and likeness in any media for commercial or promotional purposes, without Internet limitation, or other compensation. . Unearned prizes claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify individuals found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Contest, as determined solely by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest at any time, for any reason. If the Contest is terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on entries received prior to the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-paid, misdirected, or illegible entries (either photos or ballots), poor quality photos, or non-receipt of entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures. of any kind, including, without limitation, the malfunction of any network, hardware or software, whether originating from the sender or the sponsor. The authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” means the natural person assigned to this e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with this Email account. A potential winner may be asked to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with a winning entry. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were submitted. For these purposes, an ISP account holder means the natural person assigned to that ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for allocating ISP addresses for the domain associated with that ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by an ISP account owner will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision were not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The KHOU 11 Morning News – Watch and Win Tickets to Garth Brooks SWEEPSTAKES is sponsored by KHOU-TV. Sponsor’s decisions regarding winner selection and all other aspects of the Contest are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for any typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other Contest materials. For a list of winners (available after August 25, 2022) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit khou.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (if applicable), KHOU 11 Morning News – Watch and Win Tickets to Garth Brooks CONTEST, KHOU 11, 5718 Westheimer, Houston, TX 77057. If you have any questions regarding this contest, please call 713-526-1111.